• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Added slash

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZhMDYzNTA0MzM1MjZmNTUzMTUxMzM1MTY0NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Why is your system adding a slash where I have not put one? This seems like it's changing my formatting again which is an ongoing issue with Pabbly. The workflow is supposed to include some hashtags that begin with a pound sign but your system is adding a slash where there isn't supposed to be one. See these images showing the result of the spreadsheet formula that has no slash, but then it is being added in the URL encoding and appearing on the instagram post as "'%5C". This never used to happen and it only started happening about 1 or 2 days ago and I did not change my workflow. You guys changed something that is modifying my data.

chrome_se3cSqs3Qz.png
chrome_fT7zVpG9Ar.png
chrome_EqN7Lk7r2R.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We are currently working on fixing this issue. Kindly allow us some more time. We will get back to you with an update soon

This is not a proper solution. How is a person supposed to know to add a space and how am I supposed to remember this in the future every time I create a new workflow that involves an instagram post. This issue only recently started because you changed something within the system. Your system should now correct the issue automatically without me needing to remember to add a space before hastags or whatever the cause of the issue is. This is merely a workaround and not a solution. Please correct the underlying issue and let me know once corrected.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

We have made some changes in Instagram's action step and it wouldn't include additional slashes in the caption. Please give it a try and let us know.