• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can We Auto reply to Facebook Comments

Can we auto reply to facebook comments on my advertisement dynamically (name, price option, details)

answers based on question (condition)

thanks in advance

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can we auto reply to facebook comments on my advertisement dynamically (name, price option, details)

thanks in advance
By advertisement, you mean Facebook Lead Ads. Right?

If yes, then as of now, it's not possible for the automation you're looking forward to accomplishing.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rachnanaisha

You can do reply to the comment on a post and send the automated message by following steps -

1.First you have to use a Facebook Trigger with a " New Comment " Trigger Event.
Which will fetch the post's comment and it will trigger when a new comment is added on a post.

Then fill the required field and select the post from where we want to get notified whenever a new comment is added.

2021-05-11_11h55_16.png

2. For your condition on the comment, you can use the router where you can filter out according to your voice of reply.

2021-05-11_11h56_09.png

For a better understanding of the router, please refer to our tutorial video -

And inside each router module with your condition, you can add the Facebook Add Comment Action with Comment on a post Action Event.
Pick the Action Event according to your need and fill the required fields.

2021-05-11_11h55_51.png

For tutorial videos on Facebook Comment ( Watch the first part of the video ) -

And watch the second part of the video for Facebook Comment Action -

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Hey @rachnanaisha

You can do reply to the comment on a post and send the automated message by following steps -

1.First you have to use a Facebook Trigger with a " New Comment " Trigger Event.
Which will fetch the post's comment and it will trigger when a new comment is added on a post.

Then fill the required field and select the post from where we want to get notified whenever a new comment is added.

View attachment 714

2. For your condition on the comment, you can use the router where you can filter out according to your voice of reply.

View attachment 715

And inside each router module with your condition, you can add the Facebook Add Comment Action with Comment on a post Action Event.

View attachment 718

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you
I want to reply to a comment and don't want to get comments of a page post.

Basically I want whenever any body comment on my facebook post autoreply should sent to them

fazrul

Hey @rachnanaisha

View attachment 714

View attachment 715

View attachment 718

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.
I did this but the automation is not working when i did comment. Can you help ?