• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect error

SirAlan

Hi

I am receiving the following error when trying to send to Monday.com

1701777502381.png

The integration was working with single line items, I have since updated using the Data Transformer, Line Itemiser. This works with Xero but errors with Monday, any ideas please?

TIA

Subin

Staff member
Hey @SirAlan !

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL, and the step name in which you are facing the issue with?

So we can check on it and guide you further.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

SirAlan

Thank you;

Here is the workflow URL:

The woocommerce webhook should be; 1. creating a contact in Xero, 2. Creating an invoice in Xero. 3. Creating an item in a Monday board.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SirAlan

Currently, our system doesn't accommodate individual details alongside custom fields for line items. Therefore, it's essential to input a single value within the designated field.

Alternatively, you have the option to utilize the Iterator action step, which allows you to create distinct items separately, addressing this limitation.

SirAlan

thank you, I thought the line itemiser would have done this, but I seem to have it working now with the iterator on some functions and the line itemiser on others. What is the difference between itemiser and iterator?

Himesh

Hello @SirAlan , As per the error you are passing the wrong date formate to monday. com. Convert the date before passing it to Monday. com using Pabbly Connect's Date/Time Formatter Action.
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

SirAlan

Thank you Himesh, i used the date formatter as I was receiving the error with the raw data from woocommerce. I have attached images of the formatter and the date showing correctly in Monday from a 'make' integration which we are trying to replicate and come away from
Screenshot 2023-12-06 145627.png
Screenshot 2023-12-06 145627.png

Column in Monday.com
Screenshot 2023-12-06 145638.png

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please tell us what DateTime format you have selected from your Monday.com for that field?