• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Course Configuration Uteach

Saurin

Hi,

I have courses uploaded on uteach, and am using razorpay as a payment gateway.

There are 3 different configurations.
  • 15 courses which are sold individually.
  • These same 15 courses are sold in bundles of 5
  • And even sold in one bundle of 15.
Now, I've already setup one course using this video and its working fine

Now my question is
  1. Do I need to setup similar configurations for remaining 14 courses or it can be setup in one workflow itself.
  2. If its one workflow, how do I go about it ?
  3. Can I redirect to a custom thank you page (with course purchase details ) for each course or bundle and if yes, how do you go about it ?
  4. If in the future if I change the price, do I need to setup everything all over again, or it would just work fine, even if the price changes.
Look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Saurin

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Saurin

1. Do I need to setup similar configurations for remaining 14 courses or it can be setup in one workflow itself.
To process individual courses in the same workflow, you can make use of the Router action step where you can simply create routes for the courses and process them accordingly.

1. Can I redirect to a custom thank you page (with course purchase details ) for each course or bundle and if yes, how do you go about it ?
You can learn how to dynamically generate a page to redirect your users by referring to the following video lesson.

1. If in the future if I change the price, do I need to setup everything all over again, or it would just work fine, even if the price changes.
If you have implemented those changes in the workflow to create conditions, such as in the Filter action step or the Router, or if you have made changes to text related to courses, then you will need to replicate those changes in the workflow.