• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom Fields not importing to Google Sheets

Roxy85

Hey all,
I'm new to Pabbly but I have a problem. I have some custom fields on MailChimp that aren't importing to Sheets. I've attached some screenshots but I'm hoping it's self-explanatory. The "active" or "1" that shows in the PRIME, ELEVATE, or VIP column is not being pulled in Google Sheets - and therefore not into Mailerlite!
Is there anything I'm missing here?
Thanks so much!
Roxy

Attachments

• Mailerlite member.png
    Mailerlite member.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Pabbly.png
    Pabbly.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Sheets.png
    Sheets.png
    205 KB · Views: 47

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Roxy85

We looked into your workflow and its history logs. It seems like the PRIME, ELEVATE and VIP fields are not coming directly from your Mailchimp/ the subscribers are not filling it out.

Hence, the Google Sheets is not getting your custom fields.

2021-08-16_17h55_32.png

Roxy85

Hey @Roxy85

We looked into your workflow and its history logs. It seems like the PRIME, ELEVATE and VIP fields are not coming directly from your Mailchimp/ the subscribers are not filling it out.

Hence, the Google Sheets is not getting your custom fields.

View attachment 2930

Thanks for your reply @Supreme Verma !

You're correct - they're not - they get filled in automatically through MemberPress to specify which membership people are on. Pabbly doesn't integrate with MemberPress yet, so do you have a workaround suggestion please? Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Roxy85

You can use Mailchimp's Find Member action event to get the members' details such as PRIME, ELEVATE and VIP fields. Further, you can map its response on your Google Sheets's desired fields.

2021-08-16_18h35_54.png