• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date format

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyseo

I remember that you had a date format page with all the format that the system support.
I dont find the link, can you send it please?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyseo

You can find more information about date and time functions supported on Pabbly Connect in the following thread.

guyseo

Why im getting error here?

1715503839794.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please ensure that the time format required in the action step matches the format provided by the local time variable.

In case the formats are different, kindly check the other formats available in the threads or use the Date Time Formatter to convert the date format.

2024-05-13_10h42_00.png

guyseo

But if ill add manualy the date of now it will not be dynamic no?
It will always will add today date?

Supreme

Staff member
But if ill add manualy the date of now it will not be dynamic no?
If you need to pass variable time formats, the system will dynamically pass the current date and time in real-time using the format {{pc_local_date_now}}.

Supreme

Staff member
The Date Variable you are passing is still incorrect.

1715601876154.png

However I have corrected it, and it is working fine now.

1715601996424.png

Status
Not open for further replies.