• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Does Pabbly create a pricing / plan section? Does it support SSO logins from my main site?

simplicity

Hi,

I was wondering if Pabbly supports creating pricing / plan sections similar to this:

The reason I'm asking is that it seems really weird that I have to enter all the product, plan and pricing information in Pabbly, but then have to replicate everything on my own site. Is there anyway to get Pabbly to generate this? Is there anyway I can do it without having to do it by hand?

Also, my customers are already logged into my website. I'd love them to take advantage of the self service portal, but I don't want them to have to login and authenticate again. Is it possible for Pabbly to use the authentication of the main website?

Thanks in advance!

A

Avneesh

Hello,

1. Product and plans need to be created within your account. Once, you've created the plan, you can hyperlink it under the buy now buttons, or anywhere you wish in your website. Or, you can directly embed the checkout page with the embed code that is auto-generated.

For allowing your customers to choose between different plans, you can create multi-plan checkout page. Check this URL: https://payments.pabbly.com/checkou...97544?preferred_plan=61d934d4e9585b61aa4ab6a2

2. Yes, you can store the details of your customers in Pabbly Subscription Billing when they sign up on your website. And during making the purchase, if they're logged in, you can pass their customer ID in the checkout page URL and the details will already be pre-filled. Check this thread for more information: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/prefilling-fields-on-the-checkout-page.3469/

simplicity

Hi Avneesh,

For the multi-plan, I don't know how I missed that! That's perfect for what I need, thanks!

For the authentication though, I'm still not sure. For example, if the user is logged into my website, and wants to update their subscription, I'd like there to be a link or button on my site that will take them straight into the self service portal, without them needing to login again to pabbly. Basically I'm trying to make it as seamless as possible :)