• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Excel can not fine macro enabled workbook??

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Scott.Cobra

Could you please elaborate on your concern briefly with the help of a short recorded video? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Scott.Cobra

I am not sure a video will show it but here is a screen shot.
1671194688978.png

In the same one drive folder as Copper Chopper Data Logger.xlsx there is a file called Copper Chopper Data Logger.xlsm and nonmatter what I have done the xlsm file will not show up on this drop down.

I do have a secondary issue with this work flow also. When I made the workflow and press the save & Send test request I get the first line of date just like the video. However after waiting the 8 hours (24 actually) no additional data is transferred from my excel sheet to my google sheet.

1671195591580.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Scott.Cobra

Please allow us time till Monday to check the issue and we will keep you updated on the status of it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Scott.Cobra

Since the MS Excel trigger event only list the workbook which is of xlsx type.

So, as a solution, we would recommend using the "Search File in Drive" action step once to receive the Id of the workflow from your One Drive and that WorkBook Id you can pass it on the Trigger events' workbook field.

1671438203065.png

1671438534922.png

dperron01

I Was having this issue as well. This was able to help me find it. I was able to map it. but I had that on the final save and test.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Bad Request - Invalid URL</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dperron01

It seems like you might have made some changes in your MS Excel worksheet and because of that it is causing such an issue.

Kindly reconnect it once and then configure the action step accordingly.