• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flowlu doesn't create tasks in specified projects

Oleksandr

Hi team,
Unsure if Flowlu made a change, but before it was working.
I need to create tasks in specific projects:

Project is (10)
1707475583381.png

The task is created:
1707475611344.png

But not in the project:
1707475636286.png

I tried modifying the 10 just to "10", then "(10)", but nothing seems to work.

Your help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2024.02.09-11_48_16.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2024.02.09-11_48_16.png
    334.7 KB · Views: 24

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Oleksandr

I've conducted a test by creating a new task and then adding an action step to retrieve task details.

The task creation process appears to be functioning correctly, as indicated by the dropdown list showing the created task. So, you can rest assured that the task has been successfully created.

1707478667822.png
1707478746607.png

Further, can you please share the workflow URL once and cross-check if you have granted all the permission while creating the API credentials

2024-02-09_17h50_59.png

Oleksandr

Thanks for your quick response.
I tried with 2 different permissions: All permissions and task only. result is the same.

The task is being created, but not attached to the project:

1707481994985.png

Arshita

Staff member
We've forwarded your concern to our technical team, and they are currently addressing it. Please allow us some time, and I will get back to you soon with an update.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Oleksandr,

We would like to bring to your attention that the project ID differs from the model ID. It is imperative to input the correct values within the events to ensure accurate fetching of details. Upon my examination, the integration appears to be functioning properly from our end. We kindly request you to verify its functionality from your end as well. For your reference, I am attaching a screenshot.

Should you encounter any further issues, please do not hesitate to inform us. We are here to assist you.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain

Attachments

• image (23).png
    image (23).png
    49.3 KB · Views: 9
  • image (22).png
    image (22).png
    98 KB · Views: 11

Oleksandr

Hey @Oleksandr,

We would like to bring to your attention that the project ID differs from the model ID. It is imperative to input the correct values within the events to ensure accurate fetching of details. Upon my examination, the integration appears to be functioning properly from our end. We kindly request you to verify its functionality from your end as well. For your reference, I am attaching a screenshot.

Should you encounter any further issues, please do not hesitate to inform us. We are here to assist you.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain
Hello! Now I can confirm that it worked. Before, we had to include the numbers in between (), but now apparently, its only the number of the project. Thanks!