• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hashtags with Wordpress and Instagram connection

Hi!

I'm trying to pass tags of wordpress post with hashtags in Instagram, but every tag appears separated individually, could can I do to add all hashtags in one row?

Thank you very much in advance!
1699314238324.png

Himesh

Hello @tarot.del.futuro.1962 please refer below screen shot. You need to fetch tags from api the use text formatter for hashtags. And after that publish it to social media.
Feel free to contact me if you face any issue

1699317883313.png

Thank you very much! I have not been able to follow the son of what to do as the screenshots are in low quality.

Do you have a video to with the steps? Thanks in advance!

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for your response. I have many work and today I'm cheking your screenshoots, I don't understand the image 3. What parameter from my wordpress I should add in fields:

3-point-api.jpg
Please enter the username and password separately into their respective fields for proper authentication and access.

metalabteam

Hi thank you for the screenshot, i did it, it works.
I have another issue is , when my tags from wordpress are come with space (eg: Digital marketing), how can can remove the space in between? since hashtag doesn't recognise space or any other symbol.

metalabteam

Hi Supreme , thank you for your response. My workflow is actually similar to the screenshot share by Himesh. Everything is working well , just one more small step to make it a perfect one.

Example ;
I published a post from wordpress with the tag (Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Facebook Marketing),
the post is auto posting to my facebook page ,
however the hashtag turned out to be (#Digital Marketing #Online Marketing #Facebook Marketing instead of #DigitalMarketing #OnlineMarketing #FacebookMarketing)

Much appreciated if you could advice the correct way to remove the space between.

This is the outcome for your reference.
1701061737554.png

metalabteam

Hi , i follow the exact step , however the autopost is not as consistent.
I got trap at step 3, the response turned out with no value.
1704185688339.png

metalabteam

Hi Im sorry , i shared. my link yesterday. i saw your reply early today , but it just disappeared.
Do you mind to share the advice again ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hi , i follow the exact step , however the autopost is not as consistent.
I got trap at step 3, the response turned out with no value.
1704185688339.png
Feel free to inquire about the reasons behind the API request's failure to work on both Postman and the Pabbly API platform with the WordPress support team.