• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

hello guys, im new user of pabbly what

hello guys, im new user of pabbly ,some staff member helped me automate my g,ail documents to google drive.
my question is what should i automate also for a telemarketing company that offers financial services?
kindly alaa

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Here are a few things you can automate using Pabbly Connect. I highly recommend you check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@Pabbly/videos

Data Entry and Reporting:
  • Automatically gather data from various sources and consolidate it into a centralized database or reporting tool.
  • Generate and send daily, weekly, or monthly reports to stakeholders.
File Management and Sharing:
  • Automatically organize and categorize files in cloud storage services like Google Drive or Dropbox.
  • Share files or folders with specific team members or clients based on predefined rules.
Event Registration and Management:
  • Automate event registration processes and integrate with calendar and communication tools.
  • Send event reminders, collect feedback, and follow up with attendees automatically.
Survey and Feedback Collection:
  • Automate the distribution of surveys and feedback forms to customers and collect responses.
  • Trigger actions based on survey responses, such as sending thank-you emails or escalating negative feedback to support teams.
Invoice and Payment Automation:
  • Connect your invoicing software (e.g., QuickBooks, FreshBooks) to Pabbly Connect to automate the generation and delivery of invoices to clients.
  • Set up automated payment reminders and follow-ups for overdue invoices.
Lead Generation and CRM Integration:
  • Automatically capture leads from web forms and add them to your CRM system like Salesforce, HubSpot, or Zoho CRM.
  • Send automated follow-up emails to leads based on their interactions with your website or emails.

I am sharing below a few videos that demonstrate the most popular automation on Pabbly Connect.