• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to create workflow for the follow ups after 2/3/5 days ?

amitbahl

We have existing workflow of crm where the data is coming into google sheet and then the message of "welcome or contact soon "is getting executed through whatsapp. Now i want to shoot one more message of follow ups in the same workflow. The follow ups can be in the form of text pictures or video. Please advice

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amitbahl

You can use 3 times Delay action steps in your workflow and after every Delay action step, you can simply place the messaging API to send the follow-up message after certain days.

2022-05-13_16h32_22.png

wibbler

Hopping on this thread to ask - how can I see when a automation is in the middle of a delay? To me, it just looks like the automation is finished, even though I presume it is in the middle of the delay step.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

I got your point and have shared the feedback with the team.

For now, the only solution is to manually check the task history Id with the respective workflow consecutively for the action step(s) before and after the Delay/Delay Until action. Refer to the screenshot below

2022-05-14_15h26_38.png

wibbler

would love to see this visual updated implemented. Seems like something that a lot of people would have an issue with.