• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Reel Not Working

Still not working properly. I've never seen an automation and integration platform experience so many issue. Zapier does not have this many issues. Instagram post was successfully received but then the request to publish it failed again.

Task History ID -

IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzMDA0MzA1MjY1NTUzMDUxMzM1MTY2NTQzNiI_3D_pc
chrome_OQFkJvSAr3.png
chrome_3uaQXHwlNh.png

It failed again after trying again. I really need your integrations to work properly! I've built a business using your platform and it is failing over and over again.

Will you guys fix the APIs so they work more reliably or will you continue to tell me the issue is not on your end and you can't solve it? If you are not willing or able to solve it, I will be forced to abandon your platform.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@andrewstrealtor, I can completely understand your frustration with these errors, but even this issue is originating from Instagram's end.
1688325123016.png

I have, however, transferred your concern to our technical team for them to look into this issue. If we can somehow fix it from our end, we will do so.

Stephen

I have also been having problems with my reel automation for days, I now get error 500 when creating a new flow. The workflow can not be created.
Bildschirmfoto 2023-07-02 um 21.22.29.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have also been having problems with my reel automation for days, I now get error 500 when creating a new flow. The workflow can not be created.
@Stephen, Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Last edited:
I simply don't believe instagram has an API that has so many errors and issues and if you are providing an integration platform, your platform should be able to handle such errors and work properly.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Stephen @andrewstrealtor,

We have implemented specific modifications to the action step "Publish Video" in order to address your inquiries. Please re-establish the workflow accordingly. We are confident that this will resolve your issue. However, if you encounter any further difficulties, please don't hesitate to inform us so that we may assist you further.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com

It has just failed again. What does "Please re-establish the workflow accordingly" even mean? What are the instruction you want me to follow?

Task History ID -

IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzMTA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzYzUxMzY1MTYyNTQzNyI_3D_pc​

Attachments

• chrome_QdHASoGvh3.png
    chrome_QdHASoGvh3.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 52
Failed again today. This is ongoing and not solved. What does your message mean that it was fixed? It's not fixed. I am now taking steps to leave Pabbly. You guys have ongoing issues that are not being resolved with YouTube quota, Instagram reels, and Facebook posts not producing a post id. All of these are essential and being paid by me to work and they don't work!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It has just failed again. What does "Please re-establish the workflow accordingly" even mean? What are the instruction you want me to follow?

Task History ID -

IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzMTA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzYzUxMzY1MTYyNTQzNyI_3D_pc​

I have discussed this issue with the technical team, and they have also confirmed that the error is from the Instagram API. I would suggest that you re-establish the connection with your Instagram account, as this helped one of our users fix the "OAuthException" error.
1688591472829.png

1688591538018.png

fabqui84

Hello Andrew. I too have had the same problem for a few days. I've found a solution that works for me. If step 1 "Create Reel Video" works fine, when step 2 "Publish Video" I get the same error as you. I've found a temporary solution. Keep your good Instagram connection for step 1, which already works, but for step 2, create a new connection and rename it differently from the first connection. You'll then have 2 connections, the first for step 1 and the second for step 2. So 2 different authorizations. There may be a scope problem that Pabbly needs to fix, I don't know. But having 2 different connections worked for me.

I appreciate it but this isn't our problem to solve and I have way too many workflows and router steps for different things for me to go in and just change this as you've suggested. They need to fix their product!