• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Reel Not Working

fabqui84

I appreciate it but this isn't our problem to solve and I have way too many workflows and router steps for different things for me to go in and just change this as you've suggested. They need to fix their product!
Ok I understand! You're right, good luck to you!

I have discussed this issue with the technical team, and they have also confirmed that the error is from the Instagram API. I would suggest that you re-establish the connection with your Instagram account, as this helped one of our users fix the "OAuthException" error.
View attachment 28170

View attachment 28172
I have calculated there are about 160 tasks I would need to change if I follow your suggestion. This CAN NOT happen and you need to fix the issue.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can try establishing the new connection through Settings; this will update the connection across all your workflows at once.
1688599359341.png

1688599450473.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned previously, the issue is generated at Instagram's end, so it's not possible for us to fix this.

As a workaround, you can use our new Auto Retry function, which will help you re-execute failed tasks automatically.
.https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-enable-auto-re-execution-for-workflows-coming-soon.15088/

Using the auto re-execute task won't solve this issue. You need to fix the connection issue. How can you say it's been fixed when it isn't fixed? I don't understand how you can market connections that don't work and provide instructions for a fix that doesn't fix the issue. I've tried re-establishing the connection and that didn't solve the issue.