• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a Mapping Action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoe

So I have this value that I got from Service A which is in Yes and No

But Service B only accepts true/false, does Pabbly Connect have an action that we can filter and do the mapping before passing it to Service B?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sujoe

Could you please elaborate on your query and if possible please share your use case with us so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

sujoe

Hi,

the response from Sales.rocks email verifier for one field is "Yes" or "No"

But Encharge.io only will accept the values true and false.

How do I map "yes" to true and "no" to false

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sujoe

For your concern, you can use the "Lookup Table" action step. For better understanding, you can refer to our tutorial video -

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Regards

2021-10-28_17h54_33.png

sujoe

thank you, this looks like exactly what i need.

i have another question.

What if Service A passed a JSON object over to Pabbly and I need Pabbly to extract the value from one particular key? any actions for this?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sujoe

What if Service A passed a JSON object over to Pabbly and I need Pabbly to extract the value from one particular key? any actions for this?
You can use the JSON extractor to retrieve a particular value from the JSON.

2021-10-29_10h36_20.png

For better understanding, you can check out our tutorial video -

Status
Not open for further replies.