• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a way: Create HubSpot contacts from new incoming WhatsApp messages?

bogdasch

Hello pabbly team, is there a way to create hubspot contacts from new incoming Whatsapp messages?
Maybe i go a step further: Create a contact with a unique ID, to send email marketing mails with the ID Merge like www.example.com/?id=*|unique-id|*.
With this informations i can send links that identify the customer, after they fill out a form on my website.

Thank you very much
BR Bogdan

Attachments

• whatsapp.JPG
    whatsapp.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 49

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bogdasch !

Sure, you can do that.

Kindly refer to this video tutorial on how you can extract the incoming data from WhatsApp-

In the second step, you can add the HubSpot CRM step to add a contact, for which you can check for the second part of this video tutorial-

Hope, this can work for you.

Supreme

Staff member
thank you for your answer. Is it possible to get pictures out from whatsapp chats in my google drive folder?

No, the WhatsApp API's doesnt send any uploaded image in the trigger response, so I am afraid your use case is not possible.