• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedFusion to Zoho CRM

nooshy1234

Hi there,

I am planning on switching over from Zapier, after running a test I kept receiving this message (see attachment) can you help me? The webhook is from LinkedFusion to Zoho.com CRM for new connections as new leads.

Thank you in advance for your support

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 1.47.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 1.47.40 PM.png
    65 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nooshy1234

I am planning on switching over from Zapier, after running a test I kept receiving this message (see attachment) can you help me? The webhook is from LinkedFusion to Zoho.com CRM for new connections as new leads.

As we can see from your action event, you need to pass the Lead Owners' ID instead of the Lead Owner's name.

Though we have corrected the action step with the correct Lead Owners Id and it is working fine.