• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mapped fields disappear from workflow

drmoyassine

I seem to have a problem with mapped fields disappearing right after the page loads and the fields aren't clickable so I'm not able to change anything. Fields that are entered manually load fine. This happens only on Chrome.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @drmoyassine

As we can see from your workflow the labels and the mapped data aren't getting eloped from your workflow, please record a short video once on the same, so that we can help you accordingly.

Also, try clearing out the browser's cache memory once.

drmoyassine

I tried it on an incognito window and on a different browser altogether and it works fine. I guess I'll have to switch browsers.