• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Only trigger once per contact

Hello! I need to set a trigger to SMS a customer once their agreement/proposal has been emailed to them however I only want this SMS to go out once. If there are any revisions/adjustments to the proposal, I don’t want the SMS to be sent again. How do I filter that in my workflow? For reference I am using with Moxie (CRM) and ClickSend (SMS).

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Jessicavegasmua,

Please send a dummy agreement to your customer. Afterward, make an adjustment to that proposal and observe if this triggers your workflow twice or not (i.e., if the messages are sent twice). If the messages are sent twice, please let me know. This information will help me identify the difference in response between a new proposal and a revised proposal. Based on this, I can apply a filter to your workflow.

Hi @Jessicavegasmua,

Please send a dummy agreement to your customer. Afterward, make an adjustment to that proposal and observe if this triggers your workflow twice or not (i.e., if the messages are sent twice). If the messages are sent twice, please let me know. This information will help me identify the difference in response between a new proposal and a revised proposal. Based on this, I can apply a filter to your workflow.
Hello. I did the revision and resent the same proposal to my test client and the SMS sent again

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I need you to send two agreements—one new and one revised—only then will we be able to identify differences between the two responses. Please send a new proposal and then revise that same proposal before sending it as well.