• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Quickbooks: Discount is not deducted when creating an invoice

1686035906314.png

When I put the discount field on the quickbook "Create invoice" action block, the invoice that is created, does not reflect the discount. There is not even an error that.

So, if there is no error and it was successful, why does it still shows original price instead of discounted price?

Here is the original price screenshot on the invoice.

1686036141651.png

P.S. To find the invoice, go to the first route in the first route.
Here is to find the invoice action block
1686036232996.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @shahidul islam pranto

Please allow me some time as I have escalated your concern to our technical team for further investigation and they are currently looking into it.

I will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @shahidul islam pranto

After discussing your concern with our technical team, we found that there was an issue with the "discount" field in the QuickBooks Online API documentation. As a result, we have removed that specific field.

To resolve this, I kindly request you to try a new action event which is QuickBooks Online: Create an Invoice (Beta). Please use this updated action event, which has the new discount fields. You can calculate the discount and input the overall discount amount accordingly.

1686130626164.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @shahidul islam pranto

In order to mark the tag in an invoice such as paid in QuickBooks Online, you will need to capture the payment by adding an additional action step of "QuickBooks Online: Create a Payment".

By doing so, you will be able to successfully record the payment and mark the invoice as paid.