• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Subscription Pause & change subscription Billing Date

Dinesh

we created a Education Product for which we are billing monthly in auto mode

Now my 1st Question?

one of our customer subscribed/paid to our product on 11th Apr 2023, but he want's start his program only on 1st May , so in this case what should we do as per the billing cycle he will be charged on 11th May 2023 , can we change the billing cycle accordingly, even if we change his billing cycle to 1st May, he should be charged on 1st june only, am i right? or is it going to charge again on1st May itself.

2nd Question?
one of our customer subscribed, his billing date was 5th April , next billing date was 5th May, now he wants to pause his subscription for 2 months, if we pause his subscription will that effect auto pay mode.

3rd Question ?
we are using Razor pay gateway, if we make any changes in pabbly does that reflect on razor pay also, i am asking this question because earlier few months before i made change in pabbly, with that auto debit failed and finally subscriber did it manually. slowly subscribers dropped as they have to do it manually every month.

P

Pabblymember14

Hello Dinesh,

We are already in conversation with this ticket ID - #507524 for the same concern.