• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart - Pabbly - Add Order in WordPress - Working Faulty

Eugen

Hello
We have problems with the connection between Thrivecart and Pabbly and my site.
Some workflows don't run successfully, but when we re-run with the exact same data and settings, they run successfully. This used to work fine until recently, but lately we found that we have a new problem. For some orders, the workflow is not running at all. I mean we have a workflow that's doing something when the user is buying from thrivecart. For this workflow, we have orders that are processed by Pabbly and some aren't.
Example:
Workflow id: IjU3NjcwNTZhMDYzNjA0MzE1MjY1NTUzNSI_3D_pc
Thrivecart last order from [email protected] - Alex Test (09/08/22)

The automation is supposed to create new users in my site and assign them access to the products they purchased.
This is the flow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjcwNTZhMDYzNjA0MzE1MjY1NTUzNSI_3D_pc

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

Kindly share the specific task history Id of from your workflow in which you are facing such jumbled orders from the trigger and action step.

Eugen

Hello
I dont know which one that is....
I gave you the exact flow where I am having these problems...

Right now, I am losing hundreds of dollars and getting angry customers because they cannot get access to their purchases :(

I gave you the exact flow where this is happening...

Here is a google sheet link with the purchases up to date and you can see that many of the did not even show up in the history..
When you request access to it, I will grant it.
Basically, People are purchasing in Thrivecart but they don't show up in pabbly at all... even though I did not touch the flows or the webhooks or anything else for that matter.

You can make a test purchase on this page:
and use this coupon for 100% discount: pabbly

I am looking forward to a fast resolution for this...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

We have tested the same at our end from your payment page and it is now creating order in your WooCommerce correctly, kindly check from your end and let us know if the plan is still not being granted.

The product was being granted to the user -

2022-09-10_11h34_12.png

In the live automation -

1662789991961.png

Eugen

Hello
I can see the order and the account.
I will post an update here after we have a few more orders to see how it goes

Eugen

Hello
Someone just made a payment now, but the account was not created so I had to make it manually
How can we make it happen so that it works every time...
It has been misfiring so badly that I actually have to go and manually check each single purchase....

Sometimes, the user is NOT getting created, other times, the user already has an account on my site but the product purchased is Not being added to their account...

Eugen

Here is another client, who purchased a main product and an upsell.

In his account, he could only see the upsell, but not the main product... I had to add his main order manually, in woocomerce in my site.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 4.33.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 4.33.23 PM.png
    93 KB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 4.33.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 4.33.31 PM.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

Seems like some of your products are not listed in your respected WooCommerce account and because of that in your live execution the users are not getting created in your account.

Kindly check whether all your products are mentioned in your WooCommerce or not.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

As we can manually try to search the missing product via "WooCommerce : Retrieve a Customer by Email" action step, we are unable to search the product and thats why in live execution you WooCommerce is unable to create these users.

2022-09-12_17h40_13.png

Eugen

Hello
You are looking at the wrong product.
We have the 2022 Hypnosis Masters Summit and THAT has worked fine until a couple of weeks ago, when it started to misfire...

Eugen

Our problem is NOT that the workflows are getting errors between steps. The problem is that the workflows are not run at all. I mean that if I go in pabbly connect to the workflow history I find only some orders, not all. This means that the pabbly connect sometimes is working and sometimes is not working. The bad thing is that we have plenty of orders that pabbly connect didn't process at all.

If the product name would've been the problem, pabbly should save this in history so we can see it. But this isn't happening because right now pabbly seems to have a problem/bug.

Can you help us with this issue?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

Could you please check whether your data is not being processed by Thrivecart or wasn't being created on WooCommerce?

Eugen

Hey
The orders ARE created and processed in Thrivecart. Some people are already existing clients and have purchased before, others, are New clients.
For existing clients, the order does not get passed from Thrivecart into woocommerce and my client dont have access to the products in their account.
For NEW clients, their account is NOT being created in my site and of course no order is added....

THIS is the problem I kept telling you about from the beginning.... ANd this problem starte about 2 weeks ago...

Eugen

Is there ANY way to get help with this??????
I am losing clients AND money hand over fist!!!
Practically; NO order is being transfered from TC to my website!
The "support" here is TOO SLOWWWWW

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

We have tested your workflow again with your respective product and it has worked fine.

You can check your recent task hisotyr id with this email address [email protected]

Further, we try to provide our assistance to all our users, so if we get back to them in a little while then we expect their patience for a better experience.

1663157019409.png

Eugen

Yes
I see that.
But that STILL does not solve my problem!
I dont ger any help if it works For You!
I can show you dozens of purchases that it did not work for and it is causing me priblems!!!
I feel like I am talking in an echo chamber…
Lets go on a zoom call and get to the bottom of this
Going back and forth in the forum is Obviously a waste of time

Eugen

I can see you have made an order now.
The order was made in Thrivecart but did NOT get added in woocomerce
See the screenshot below.
THe last order that came in was 2 hours ago. I took that screenshot exactly when you made the test order...
So, yours did not get added in woocommerce

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 10.36.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 10.36.31 AM.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 36