• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart - Wordpress - LearnDash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugen

Hello
There is a video on YT about this connection but the steps shown there are no longer valid.
Can you please help me connect these tools?
Right now, I cannot get it to create a new user in wordpress when someone purchases via thrivecart.
Also, I cannot select my course in Learndash. It wont show up...

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

We looked into your account and the WordPress action step and found that you may have filled in the wrong credentials for it. Kindly fill in the correct credentials for it and then try again.

2021-07-26_13h13_42.png

Further, could you please confirm that you have enabled the Basic authentication in your WordPress account?

2021-07-26.png

Eugen

Hey
THank you for the reply

Hhow do I enable Basic authentication?
I have not seen this information before..

Eugen

Hello
I followed the steps exactly as in the video.
When I want to test the wordpress connection I get this error.
The password error is for the dummy account I wanted to create....

Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 15.47.46.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

Please check the plugins in your WordPress account and then create the new plugins then add the JSON basic authentication and activate it.

2021-07-26.png

Eugen

I did not find that plugin in Wordpress.....
ALso, there is no mention of that plugin in the video on youtube. Is it?

Thank you

Eugen

Also, You could have just put the DIRECT Link to download the file... Im SURE many people DON'T Know how to download a file from Github!
Be helpful...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

Sorry for the delay, we would definitely try to add the instructions in the WordPress action step and I hope you have successfully added the WordPress plugin.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.