• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce abandon cart automation - generated coupon is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have made and implemented abandon cart email and sms in woocommerce. However, the coupon which is being generated, is giving this error when applied on the checkout page. "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products."

I have turned off the coupon related plugins and still it shows the error. The email and the sms is triggered as usual but the coupon code is not applying. I have tried googling about it but just thinking if anyone came across this issue before.

Never mind, I found the solution myself. The slugs of a copy product was similar and that was assigned to the coupon because we fetch the products by slug.

Status
Not open for further replies.