• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

FIND or CREATE user functionality for Quickbooks

twshouston

Zapier has a similar functionality.

How can I create something similar in Pabbly-connect?

I have tried using the router function but I am getting error.

twshouston

@Supreme Verma
It looks like you have worked on something similar. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @twshouston

We have created a similar kind of use case on the QuickBooksOnline on the basis of the presence of a customer in the account, so when the "Find a Customer" action event found a customer you can "Update the Customer " inside the router condition, or else you can create the customer when the customer is not present in you QuickBooks account.

Here is the workflow where you can copy similar steps and the router condition.

2021-09-30_11h19_45.png

Cheers!

twshouston

Hey @twshouston

We have created a similar kind of use case on the QuickBooksOnline on the basis of the presence of a customer in the account, so when the "Find a Customer" action event found a customer you can "Update the Customer " inside the router condition, or else you can create the customer when the customer is not present in you QuickBooks account.

Here is the workflow where you can copy similar steps and the router condition.

View attachment 4091

Cheers!
Thanks a bunch. I did create something similar to what you have earlier but for some reason the workflow would not process my router.

I'll try again with your version. THANK YOU!!!

This is the workflow that I came up with initially. I'll modify the last few steps to incorporate your router logic.

Screenshot 2021-09-30 101903.png

@twshouston It seems to me you have connected to QBO successfully? No matter which file I've tried I keep getting fault errors when I send the tests and cannot seem to find solutions to the issue. Did you have to do anything special with your QBO to be able to connect?

twshouston

Have you tried a simple query like this one?

After connecting via the wizard, as long as my syntax is correct, I can run queries.

Replace the "3. ContactEmails 0..." section with an email address that you know to exist in your QBO environment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-20 162123.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-20 162123.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 56
What I was trying to do was just create an invoice from a google sheet entry ... so I just went 'create invoice' and had all the information in the google sheet row... so are you saying I should a find customer first, and then create an invoice?

The other one I am trying to do is from a google sheet just create a customer... so I have all the data, it imports from a google sheet fine, but then when I try to create a customer I get a 6000 error. I don't imagine that in that one I should need a find customer routine at all?

1642719355070.png

1642719428136.png

twshouston

For create customer, you'll need this if you don't have it already

1642719729500.png

I added postal code ( needed for tax calculation )

1642719829309.png

twshouston

Instead of create invoice create " Sales Receipt"

Fields you need

Customer
(customer ID)

Email
Billing Address Country (USA) for me

Deposit To

Transaction date

Doc Number

1642720009352.png

1642720061914.png

1642720090665.png

I think the invoice one was the customer id.. I kept selecting the found name, instead of the found customer ID. Thank you !! I'll play with this some more.