• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

gain credits for each purchased to be used in the future

I have a subscription product that after payment want to credits in points or another kind of credit to the customer so he can use those credits to exchange for other item that i have in my website.

how can i achieve that?

for example customer buy item at 10/mo and after 10 months this customer will have 100 on credit that he can use to purchase another item that cost 100

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello,
Greetings

To gain a clearer and better understanding of the problem and take appropriate measures to resolve it. We kindly request that you to schedule a call to demonstrate the issues you are encountering.

You can schedule another call with our team at your convenience. Please use the link below to select a time and date that works best for you.
https://calendly.com/pabblyteam/pabblysubscriptionbilling?month=2023-04

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh,