• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GMB Review Message not appearing

It seems that GMB review messages aren't appearing as a mappable field anymore. I can see the reply for the GMB review, but not the actual review content. Why is this happening?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @GabrielCarrillo,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I tried replicating your issue, but we are still getting 'Comment' in the response captured. I would suggest you make a new connection with your Google My Business account, make a new comment on your Location through a different account, and capture the response by clicking on 'Save & Send Test Request'.
1688256215378.png

Follow the steps given in the screenshot attached below to establish a new connection with your Google My Business account.
1688256640573.png

1688256724781.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Exactly, since Laura B (the user) didn't write a comment and only gave a rating, your reply was captured instead.
1688321220155.png

Is there a way to use the "Send Test Request" button and choose which review appears here? Since Laura didn't leave a review comment, it's not showing up as a mappable field like you said. So can I generate a different review (without just posting a new review on Google) that DOES have a review comment? https://prnt.sc/fhb3R3fXtLzg

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The 'Save & Send Test Request' button always captures the latest review, and it is not possible to choose which review to fetch.
I suggest making a test comment using a different account and deleting the review after the setup is complete.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I am not sure why that review is not being captured. As mentioned previously, I would suggest once again that you submit a test review for setup, as those are being fetched.