• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Carousel post not working now

The Instagram Carousel Post seems to be failing now. In my workflow called "ANDREW Add to Social Media (instant)" within the router step for both options in Step 20 for the first router options and in step 189 in the second one it won't work.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

Please refer to the instruction text stated in the action step to confirm that a "carousel post" on Instagram is limited to a maximum of 10 images.

2023-02-23_10h30_48.png

Yes, I did limit it to 10 images. See the image in my next reply. There are exactly 10 images numbered 0-9 which equals 10 images total. It's very frustrating when I post the exact workflow and step to review and you reply with a response that makes it seems like you are replying with a generic reply before actually investigating the issue.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

Can you please check the following parameters whether the images you are passing are in the format? Also, do check whether the image is supported in a single post.

1677134567985.png

I've seen this work with exactly the aspect ratio I'm using and these types of images. It works inconsistently. Where are the aspect ratios you've specific coming from? Instagram actually looks best with a square ratio of 1:1. It worked just fine for this post on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/p/ColaBbKNSL_/

I need this to work 100% of the time please. I'm currently waiting on multi-image to work for Facebook and Carousel to work on Instagram and nothing seems to be getting fixed.

Last edited:
Why does it work just fine when I isolate the step in a test workflow but it doesn't work in the workflow I actually need it to work in? Look at my test workflow called "Test Instagram Carousel" and then look at why it doesn't work in the task I sent you already. I have spent time and money building more complicated integrated workflows to work with your platform and things seem to be failing a lot lately.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

After receiving your concern, we have forwarded it to our technical team for investigation.

They are currently looking into the matter and as soon as we have any update, we will inform you promptly.

It has failed again.

Task History ID - IjU3NjcwNTY1MDYzMTA0MzU1MjZkNTUzNDUxMzY1MTY2NTQzNSI_3D_pc

Failed on step: ANDREW ST. HILAIRE - Carousel : Carousel Posts only for Images
I used only 10 images. I must have this working! The app is working fine later in the workflow for step called:

Succeeded on step: ASMA AL ABDUL - Carousel : Carousel Posts only for Images

Why does this work on one step and not on the other? Can you please fix this problem?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

We have tested Instagram Carousel Posts API by posting multiple images up to 10 and it seems to be not working as expected even after checking with different workarounds. Thus our integration team has deprecated the action step for now until they come up with a permanent solution.

2023-02-27_16h14_40.png

I’ve invested money to use this integration once you added it to expand my business. I am very disappointed to hear that instead of fixing this by using the API that is clearly available, you are opting to deprecate this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

I understand your concern with our decision to deprecate it, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

As much as we would like to continue supporting this integration, we have determined that the long-term costs and resources required to maintain it outweigh the benefits. We believe that unless the API performs as expected from their end, we are afraid to make it live.

We want to assure you that we carefully evaluate each feature's usage and impact on our platform's stability and security. In this case, we have found that the Carousel API is not suitable for our short-term goals and would require significant resources to maintain.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vinay

I'm sorry to hear that, but as we previously stated, we want to assure you that we carefully evaluate each feature's usage and impact on the stability and security of our platform. In this case, we discovered that the Carousel API is incompatible with our short-term objectives and would necessitate significant resources to maintain.

vinay

You removed it is okay now as we have no option. But at least stop saying on your integration page that you have this integration; one of the reasons I spent on pabbly is for this feature you mentioned on your Instagram integrations page.

1678339935574.png