• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Reel Not Working

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZiMDYzMTA0MzA1MjZkNTUzZDUxMzc1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc
My workflow step to post an instagram video produced a resulting post ID but after a delay of 5 minutes in the first attempt and then a recent reattempt to publish the reel as the 2nd required step produced error saying it was not yet ready which makes no sense. Can you please fix the Instagram integration? See attached images.
chrome_dGlKxAdbKY.png

It costs me credits and money to generate the video and all the steps that lead up to that for multiple people. Why isn't it working correctly and who pays for these costs when your system don't work properly?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Keep in mind that the issue is not the 5 minute delay since I have just tried the post step hours later and it still gives the same result.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have noted your concern. Please allow me some time to look into this. I will get back to you with an update soon.

P

Pabblymember11

As we can see from your task history Id it seems like IG has taken some time to process the video and didn't make it ready for publishing at that point in time. The processing time can vary depending on the size and length of the video, as well as the current load on the platform's servers.

So, request you to check the upload status of the reel from the Instagram end. Since Pabbly, the file URL has been passed to it successfully.

1686375040234.png

I already addressed this response on Friday at 2:17 p.m. before you even provided it since I knew that would be what you replied. This is not correct since I waited hours before attempting the publish step after receiving the error and then trying again later with the publish step. Please provide an accurate response as to the cause of the issue and a solution to prevent this from happening again.

P

Pabblymember11

Our team is currently investigating more on the issue, please allow us some time.

P

Pabblymember11

I have forwarded this to the team and will notify you with an update soon.

P

Pabblymember11

Failed again on task - IjU3NjAwNTZhMDYzNzA0MzM1MjZhNTUzMTUxMzY1MTZhNTQzMSI_3D_pc

chrome_qVp8qvv8mD.png

It appears that you may be experiencing a temporary issue with the service you are trying to access. This could be due to a downtime situation, which can occur for various reasons such as maintenance or server updates. I would recommend waiting for a little while and then trying the operation again.

In case the problem persists even after verifying the API's availability and confirming your requests, I suggest reaching out to the Instagram support team regarding the API request log. They will be able to assist you further and provide specific guidance based on the functionalities and current status of the API.

You may cross-check the same on the guide related to errors.

1686910725888.png

P

Pabblymember11

I understand your expectation that we should take responsibility for resolving the issue with the API connection. However, it is important to clarify that the error message is being generated directly from Instagram's end and is not within the control of Pabbly Connect.

As a platform, we strive to provide seamless integration and reliable connections to various APIs, including Instagram. In this particular case, the error seems to originate from Instagram's server when uploading media. To gain a better understanding of and resolve this issue, we recommend referring to the provided Meta documentation and reaching out to Instagram's API support directly.

What you can do here is to contact Instagram support and inform them that even though the file format of reel uploading is correct, I'm getting that issue

While we are unable to directly resolve the error message on their behalf, we are here to assist you in any way possible error generated from our side.