• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Monday.com Field Not Working

Hello, my automation seems to be working but one field is not picking up on Monday.com. Please see screenshots attached. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 2.32.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 2.32.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 2.32.21 PM.png

Himesh

Hello @miamifriendors , What Field type is there in Monday.com and why are you passing value in [ ]. If the type is integer then pass value like this 1 else pass value in "1".

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Hey, thanks for your message. I added it in because that's what Pabbly had told me to do originally and it was working perfectly until recently.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey, thanks for your message. I added it in because that's what Pabbly had told me to do originally and it was working perfectly until recently.
If the issue still persists then kindly share the workflow URL once, so that we can look into it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @miamifriendors

In your "Main Category" field you need to pass the ID of the Main Category as mentioned in your Monday.com account.

e.g. -

2024-02-14_11h56_16.png

Further, here is a sample video where you can get the Idea to set up the Lookup table to pass the Id to other dropdown options accordingly.