• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New gohighlevel.com actions

I would like to look up by tag and possibly tag combinations a list of contacts. Really the ability to look up based on field attributes of dates being in periods would also be nice. Also looking up a list of contacts by list. Then the list could be iterated and I could do mass actions on them. There are several uses but for the main it would just be contacts based on tags.

The other really helpful thing would be to update the custom values. Custom values are universal or global variables that we can use in automation and insert in comunication. The ability to use outside processes and update custom variables with the most up to date data is incredibly valueable. So use cases would be that I can send updated emails and texts using a loop automation but the information in those emails and texts changes based on updates from the api that are then inserted into these comunications via the merge field of the custom value that has been updated. See api here https://developers.gohighlevel.com/#857cd6cd-2b8f-4fee-9f26-267eda31729f If someone showed me how to use a webhook to post out and update that would be just as good.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AndyAutomation

You can post your request to add the custom values while searching the contacts and with tags in GHL's integration here and can upvote it -

Our integration team will check the possibility of it and if possible we will add it to the integration.