• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating pabbly integration with zoho after adding new fields to unbounce form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve111

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzE1MjZjNTUzMSI_3D_pc
Workflow URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NmQwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzE1MjZjNTUzMSI_3D_pc

Hi there,

We recently added in some new fields into our unbounce form. I've re-captured the webhook response to include the new fields.

I was able to map out all the new fields by using the 'Test Formatter --> Text Parser', but I'm getting the following error message for the email mapping. Please see the following pics showing the mapping and error message. Can you let me know what I am doing wrong?
Snag_566d7ef4.png

Snag_566dcdee.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Steve111,

Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to capture the data as a Simple Response (skip to 5:26). After this, you won't have to add text formatters to your workflow, and you can simply map the data as shown in the video.

Steve111

Hi Arshil,

Thanks for the video!

I had removed all the text formatters and followed the video. The result was a success however I noticed that the fields I added in unbounce and zoho are not showing up on pabbly for me to map the data.

Can you please help with this?
Snag_576573e1.png

Steve111

This video is about using google sheet to add in the new fields, Do I have to create a google sheet and add in the custom fields that I added to unbounce, in order for the new fields from unbounce to map to zoho (when creating a new lead?)

Is there a way to map those custom fields directly from unbounce to zoho (when creating a new lead).

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No, you just need to use the 'Insert Record' action event instead of the 'Find or Create Lead' action event. The video I shared is just to demonstrate how you can set up the 'Insert Record' action event. Please ignore the trigger step used in that video.

Steve111

Hi Arshil,

Thank you for the clarification!

I've created an integration linking unbounce to zoho to insert/update record. I sent a test form from unbounce, and mapped out all the fields that we want to be added to a new lead file in zoho. I received an error message.

Can you please help us look into this and see what is the error?

Snag_5b28d02e.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue was related to the email address that you were trying to map. I made some changes to enter the email in its correct format (you can remove the text), which seems to have fixed your issue.
1698178552232.png

Status
Not open for further replies.