• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Chat API not prefixing +91 with phone number, hence not able to send message on whatsapp

AmitG

Hi,

I am not able to send message via chat API.

I am able to capture data from Click funnel to Google sheet.

But when I am capturing data from Click funnel to CHAT API, in mobile field it is not adding pre-fix '91' and hence message is not being sent to phone number.

Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit

Fagun Shah

You can prefix 91 or +91 in mobile number field yourself, just add +91 or 91 before mobile number'smapped value.

1634700501921.png

AmitG

Is it the standard way of sending whatsapp message? I am using Razorpay to whatsapp integration, there it is working fine. I do not have to add prefix 91. It picks automatically.

I faced this challenge with Clickfunnel integration with whatsapp.

Fagun Shah

It depends on how your trigger application have form setup.

Some application add country code automatically, some asks user to select and some only sends what user entered.

Mehul

Well, this is the problem we are facing. we have users from all over the world how do we suppose to use country-code extension for each individual user/country?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this is the problem we are facing. we have users from all over the world how do we suppose to use country-code extension for each individual user/country?
You will have to ensure in that case that your customers fill the country code as well.

Like if you are getting the customer details through a form, make sure to have a field of selecting county code (mandatory field) as well. You can try that workaround!

Last edited: